Stainless Steel Louver A type (SSL-A)
- Item code: SSL-A
- Stainless steel louver (A type) for air intake and exhaust
- Material: stainless steel 304
- Finish: brushed stainless steel
- Construction: hood, weather resistant blades, insect screen &fixed mounting connector with clips
- Accessories: rubber gasket + drip nose + mounting screws
Description of the Stainless Steel Louver
The material used to manufacture our stainless steel louvres is stainless steel 304, with a brushed texture surface finish. Its construction specifications are the following: hood, weather resistant blades, insect screen &fixed mounting connector with clips, all made out of stainless steel 304. Our stainless steel louvres can also come equipped with the following accessories: rubber gasket + drip nose + mounting screws.
Application of the Stainless Steel Louver
Stainless steel louver can be installed in ducts or round openings in the external walls. It can serve as an air supply or exhaust vents in the ventilation systems. Stainless steel louvers have wire mesh on the inside to prevent the entry of insects or birds (depends on the size of mesh hole). Our SSL-A model has an insect screen mesh and our SSL-B has a bird screen mesh. It has rubber gaskets and it is fitted with mounting clamps to make its installation easier. It is featured by an attractive appearance and a long durability.