Curved Access Door (CAD)
- Item code: CAD
- Curved access door for maintenance of circular ducts
- Material: galvanized steel
- Gasket: cellular sponge gasket
- Locking knob: available in red & blue color
- Door sizes: 180x80mm, 200x100mm, 250x150mm, 300x200mm, 400x300mm, 500x400mm, 600x450mm<\li>
- Suitable for circular duct diameter from 80mm to 1250mm
Description of the Curved Access Door
The material used to manufacture our curved access door is galvanized steel DX 51 D+Z275. There is a cellular sponge gasket to guarantee airtight sealing, and the color of the locking knob comes available in red & blue. The door sizes are the following: 180x80mm, 200x100mm, 250x150mm, 300x200mm, 400x300mm, 500x400mm, and 600x450mm. Curved access doors are suitable for the circular duct diameter from 80mm to 1250mm.
Application of the Curved Access Door
The curved access doors are used for inspection and maintenance of the circular ducts.
Installation of the Curved Access Door
In order to install the curved access doors, you must first apply (stick) a self-adhesive template on a duct (a template is provided with each door). Second, the aperture has to be cut out (there is a tolerance of 3mm). Third, the doors are installed by unscrewing the hand knobs until the thread is levelled up with the top of the bolt. Using both hands, place the door in the hole at an angle, turn it straight and pull it out slightly to align. Then tighten the knobs.